Sunday, July 9, 2017

Grayson & the Dinosaurs

Hey again crafty friends! I hope you are doing well :) I am on my last day in Florida visiting the bestest artsy friend and her family. It has been a trip to remember. I will post pictures of sunrises and junk shop goodies that we found soon.
Today, I'm sharing two digital pages I created of/for my grandson Grayson who loves dinosaurs. When I ran across this cute dinosaur digital kit, I had to have it! I found it on The Digi Chick by Sweet Digi Scraps Designs.


This is Grayson pretending to look through binoculars.
Could he be looking for dinosaurs? He is such a ham!

I created this so I can print it off and frame it for his room.
I think I'm going to use this kit to also make some cards for him. I am pretty sure he would love a dinosaur birthday card! Although his birthday was in April, lol. Maybe next year. Or perhaps dinosaurs wear Santa hats and decorate Christmas trees? Ahh yes! Christmas cards with dinosaurs on them! He. Would. Love. It!

I will share more creations soon, including a cool new paint technique that Kristie taught me while I was here this week. It's called acrylic pouring and the results are so cool!!!

What have you created lately? I would love to see!

Until next time.....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: