Sunday, July 30, 2017

A Perfect Work of Art

Hey there crafty friends! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Between my trip to Florida and a couple of busy work weeks, there just hasn't been enough time in the day to create much. I have squeezed in a little time the last few days to work on some digital scrapbooking. 


For this page, I used a new kit called Gypsy from The Lily Pad on this page. Love the bright colors, the paisley papers, the flowers and the feathers! 


I've been playing around with some different techniques on PicMonkey.com and then created the scrapbook pages in the My Memories program. 

Both pages feature my sweet granddaughter Elizabeth. She is growing up way too fast. This year she starts kindergarten!! Time please slow down!

School starts back here in just three weeks and I think even though the summer has been nice to sleep a little late, it will be good to get back on a good schedule. My son Dakota will be a senior this year! Again, time needs to slow down! He's excited to go back to school. I think he's tired of cleaning house and mowing grass. lol

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back soon to share more fun pages.
Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: