Sunday, May 28, 2017

Procaffeinating

Hello crafty friends! I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Memorial Day weekend. It's sunny and getting hot here in the good ol' SC. Summer is definitely on it's way! I've been working on digital pages again, specifically pages of my grandson Nolan's 1st birthday party. It was circus themed and my daughter outdid herself with all the decorations. I will share those pages once they are complete. Meanwhile, I switched gears a little and created this cute little coffee sign.


I purchased most of the elements on this sign from The Lily Pad and they are from the Bold & Strong kit created by ValĂ©ria Piemonte at Little Butterfly Wings.

Do you love coffee? I love coffee no matter the time of year, even on the hottest Summer days. I have a little corner in my kitchen where I keep my two coffee machines, yes, you read that right, my two coffee machines. lol One is a regular 10 cup coffee maker and the other is a single cup coffee maker. I told you I love coffee :) I have some coffee signs in that corner already, but am going to print this one off and add it. I always joke with my friends who like Starbucks, to me it's overpriced. I'm more of a gas station coffee kinda girl, but even better, I make a whole pot at home and enjoy it all day on the weekends :)

I hope you enjoy the rest of this long weekend. I'm going to try and finish up Nolan's birthday pages. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: