Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Friends Are Like Angels

Hello again artsy friends! Today I want to share a digital scrapbook page I created a while back. I love several layers on a traditional paper and embellishments scrapbook page, so why not on a digital one, too! The background reminds me of ship-lap, which is all the rage in country decor lately. I stacked other patterned papers in the center and added a little stitching.


The sentiment "friends are like angels without wings" is a typed font on the distressed and torn notebook paper piece. I added the ribbon with bows to the flowers to create the stems.
I think this would be perfect for a card or even print it out and frame it for a home decor piece.
I love creating digitally :)

I'll be back soon to share more creations. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!