Sunday, May 21, 2017

Chipboard Mermaid Transformed

Hey there crafty friends! I'm back to share a cute little chipboard mermaid that I want to use on a scrapbook page. The mermaid is from Creative Embellishments and I used gel pens to add shimmery color to her.


I want to add some more bling to her before she goes on my page, but I just wanted to share how simple it is to transform the plain chipboard into a cute embellishment. This is what they look like fresh out of the packaging.


Cute, huh? My love of mermaids started a couple of years ago when I went on a cruise to Cozumel. Before the cruise, we visited a friend in Tarpon Springs, Florida, where there is a mermaid statue and just about everywhere you look are mermaids in art, jewelry, clothing, etc. We saw more mermaids in Cozumel and I just fell in love with their mystical powers.
Do you love mermaids, too? I have a different set of chipboard mermaids for sale in my Etsy store HERE and you can also find mermaid themed scrapbook paper HERE or an ocean themed mixed media kit that includes a chipboard mermaid HERE.

I'll be back soon with more projects. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: