Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Sweet Girls

Happy New Year! I hope 2017 has started off great for you so far! I was so blessed to have spent the holidays with family and friends and am looking forward to a wonderful year! I've been working on some digital scrapbook pages with my granddaughter Elizabeth as the focal point :)


My sweet girl is growing up way too fast, so I need to try and capture all those cute and sweet moments. This first page includes a picture that shows her sweet, but almost serious side. 


The picture on this page is of her and one of my Mom's dogs, Dora, which Elizabeth absolutely adores. Look at those sweet faces!! 

Over the weekend, I got to spend some time with my bestest friend Kristie and she showed me some of her digital design work that she creates using apps on an iPad Pro. Oh boy, I need one now! Hopefully I can get one soon :)  

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back again soon with more creations :)
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!


No comments: