Monday, January 23, 2017

Starfish Treasures

Hey there friends! I can't believe we are almost at the end of January already! Time please slow down! I spent a little time this past weekend working with wire and beads again, this time to create another cute starfish.


It is about 7 inches wide and is full of beads in blue tones, a piece of sea glass in the center and the word "treasure" spelled out with alphabet beads.  


The beads are a mixture of ceramic, glass, shell, acrylic and stone. 


Lots and lots of beautiful beads! There is also a beaded hanger at the top. 


I've been asked if I sell my creations and the answer is yes! This cutie is going in the Pickled Tink Crafts Etsy shop :) Go check it out and all the other items I have for sale! 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to see you again soon! 
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!



No comments: