Sunday, January 8, 2017

She; Bold, Brave One

Hey crafty friends! I hope the first full week of 2017 has been good to you! With a very busy week at work, I sort of laid low this weekend. I did make one bracelet using some fiber yarns that I found last weekend at a thrift store. I also created several digital art/scrapbook pages and want to share one of them with you today. 


I purchased a couple of new digital kits from The Lilypad, one of which I used on this page. The art doll was created by Rebecca McMeen and is called Finn Art Dolls & Her Closet. I love this set!! The background and other elements are some that I purchased a while back from ScrapbookGraphics.com, but I don't think they are available any longer.

As I was going through my digital downloads, I noticed that my files were really jumbled and not in any real kind of order. I straightened them out and streamlined them somewhat, but still not as nice and tidy as I want. It got me thinking, is there a better way to organize digital files? I have been keeping them in files according to online store, then by the designer, then by the kit name, but some of those kits have a lot of sub-folders. I hope this is making sense, lol. Anyway, is there an easier, more streamline way of keeping digital collections filed? If you have a great system, please share!

Well, being that it's Sunday evening, I better get stuff ready to start the new work week. Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Please leave a comment to let me know what you've been up to or to just say hi! :)

Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: