Thursday, January 12, 2017

My One Word for 2017

Hey there friends! Well, the work week is almost over and it's going to be a three day weekend for me! I didn't realize that until today when some of my coworkers were talking, lol.  I am really hoping the weather is nice so I can get out in the Art House and do some much needed cleaning and organizing. The other day I was looking at the blog to see what updates or changes should be made for the New Year and noticed I haven't made or posted anything about My One Word for 2017. So I created this digital art piece for my word.


The concept behind My One Word is instead of making a New Year's resolution, you choose one word as your mantra to live by for the year. This year my word is Save. I thought about this for a while and kept coming back to this word. The first thing that comes to mind is to save money. I am horrible about spending a few dollars here and there, which adds up. I am going to be more conscientious about my spending habits. I also need to save time, energy, effort, resources, etc.  So I will spend 2017 trying to save. Have you chosen your word yet? If so, leave a comment and share what your word is and why you chose it!

That's all from me tonight. I hope you'll come back for a visit again soon! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: