Monday, January 9, 2017

Come Fly With Me

Hello friends! Hope your Monday was a good one. As I mentioned in my last couple of posts, I have been creating digital art pages lately. It's been too cold to go out to the Art House to create mixed media projects. I do have heaters, but there is so much clutter out there, I don't want to catch it all on fire! lol Once the weather gets warmer, I'll take on the task of taking everything out and rearranging/organizing it, so I can make stuff again. :)  But for now, here is another digital art page I made


The subject is, of course, my beautiful granddaughter Elizabeth. Most of the elements I used are from Aspen Autumn Art Dolls & Closet found at The Lily Pad. I love this art doll! I layered two of the dresses by stacking them and then making the one on top opaque to 50%. It gave the plain blue dress a little texture and pattern. The little hearts behind the art doll are from Hint at it Love brushes. These will be a lot for Valentine's pages.

That's all from me tonight. I'll be back soon with more projects.
Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: