Monday, December 26, 2016

Wonderful Family Christmas!!

Merry Christmas! I know I'm a day late, but the last few days have been a whirlwind of wrapping gifts, preparing food, then unwrapping gifts and eating lots of food! Spending Christmas time with my family is always amazing! I started working on some digital scrapbook pages a couple of weeks ago using pictures that my girls posted on Facebook and Instagram of my sweet grands. Today, I am sharing some of those digital pages :)

Grayson and Nolan with Santa Claus

Nolan is such a little ham! 
My sweet angel Elizabeth


Oh how I love these babies! I am so blessed that we got to spend time on Christmas Eve with each other!
Most of the digital elements I used came from The Lily Pad.
I have more digital pages done, as well as some wire wrapping projects that I gave as Christmas presents, so I will share those soon.
I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas and look forward to the New Year!
Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: