Thursday, December 29, 2016

Family Trees

Hey there crafty friends! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to a great New Year! In the last post, I mentioned some gifts that I made for my daughters for Christmas. I've had the idea in my head for a while to make them each a family tree, like the one I created last year. I was originally going to make them with paper and little wooden hearts, but because I have been doing so much with wire wrapping, I thought that would look cute. I was right!  The first one is Amber's.


Here is a close-up of how the wire is twisted to make the limbs with letter beads to spell out their names. 


This one is Mariah's. The wood pieces are from Walnut Hollow and the wire is a combination of regular jewelry wire and memory wire. 


And I'm proud to announce that they loved them!

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back soon to share more creations!
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: