Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wonder Woman Jewelry

Welcome back friends! I completely forgot to share the Wonder Woman jewelry that I made for the Soda City Comic-con a few weeks ago. I saw a Wonder Woman charm bracelet at a small boutique in Florida last year and just fell in love with it, so of course I had to make one!

I found the Wonder Woman symbol, headpiece and costume
charms from Hobby Lobby and are made by DC Comics. I made
the bead charms and the small silver frame charms and added
the star charms from a pack that I got at Michael's.

Close-up of the charms. The bracelet base is a dark pewter color chain
that I added a magnetic closure to.

I printed some Wonder Woman comic images off the internet,
cut them to fit the charm and covered them with UTEE using
VersaMark and heat gun. Then I just glued the picture in the charm.

I found a blank bangle type bracelet on clearance at Michael's and added a printed picture of Wonder Woman to it using the same technique as above. This one is my favorite and it's the only piece that sold at the Comic-con.


                                     



Of course I had to make earrings!! 



And memory wire bracelets with charms :)



I added the charm bracelet, earrings and memory wire bracelets to my Etsy shop, so if you're interested, you can find them HERE.

Thanks for dropping by today! I'll be back again soon to share more creations!
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: