Sunday, August 21, 2016

Witchy Wreath

Hello there my crafty friends! Hope you are doing well. It's still hot here in SC, but hopefully it will cool off a bit soon. School started back this week. It's hard to believe my baby is in 11th grade this year! Seems like yesterday he was in Kindergarten. He has grown into a pretty darn good kid, for the most part. He is a teenager, though. lol
A friend sent me a picture of a Halloween wreath she wanted me to make for her. I could not find wooden witch legs/shoes, but I found some fabric ones at a local store. I love this wreath!!


 Cute, huh? The red shoes remind me of the Wizard of Oz (my favorite movie ever, if you didn't already know). I went ahead and bought a couple more of the legs just in case I get orders for this wreath. I knew they would go quickly if I didn't grab them soon.
I've been working on more wire wrapping projects and I'll share them soon. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: