Monday, August 22, 2016

Coral Beachy Wreath

Hello again crafty friends!! I hope you had a great weekend! Back to the old grind today, but I really like my M-F, 8-5 job, so it's not so bad :) lol
About a month or so ago, I was perusing the isles at a local store called Carolina Pottery to pick up some supplies to make some wreaths and I ran across this new shape/size wreath form. Last month, I shared one that I made for my mom with aqua blue mesh and colorful, fun ocean themed bow. I loved making it so much that I went back and bought another wreath form, but got some coral mesh and a beautiful brown nautical ribbon and an aqua ribbon for the bow.


I fell in love with the coral mesh the second I saw it! 


I just love the coral, brown and aqua color combo. So calm and beachy. Makes me wish I was at the ocean.
This size wreath form is perfect for a smaller door or windows or even turn long ways and put over a door. I have many ideas for this shape!
Thanks for visiting today. Comments are welcome!!
I'll be back soon with more crafty projects. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: