Sunday, July 24, 2016

Tree of Life Pendants

Hi folks!! Hope you've had a great weekend! I've spent a good bit of the weekend creating some projects with wire wrapping. I think this is my new craft obsession. I watched several YouTube videos on how to create Tree of Life pendants and finally tried my hand at some. I am in love! Here are a couple I have made so far.

I used blue glass beads in 3 different tones on this one.
 
I used pink glass chips on this one. I really like how
they make the tree look really full. I also curled the
root ends to add a little something extra. 
I love that no two are ever the same. I also made a pair of earrings, but even they are slightly different. I am also making a pendant for my daughter with her little family's birthstones in it. There are so many ideas in my head for making these.

I haven't stopped with the Tree of Life pendants though. You probably know about my mermaid obsession, so why not combine the two? Yep, I made a wire wrapped mermaid! And also a really cool starfish. I will share those in the next couple of posts.

I'm excited for the upcoming week because my sweet friend Kristie is coming from Virginia for a visit and we are spending the weekend at another sweet friend Kathy's place. I am so excited to see these two again!

Thanks for dropping in to visit today. I'll be back soon to share more awesome projects! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: