Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sea Shell Embellishments

Hey there crafty friends! Whew! It's hot here in SC! The forecast is showing at least 100 degrees everyday this week. Ughhhhh. I hope where ever you are, you are keeping cool. Thank goodness for air conditioning.
Today, I'm sharing the video I made creating sea shell embellishments using Makin's Clay and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and Stained Glass Paint.


These are so easy and fun to make! Here is a sneak peek at the project that I used the sea shells on.


Makin's Clay is great for making embellishments because it's light weight and very versatile. Tattered Angels paints and sprays are a perfect medium to use with the clay as well. What kind of embellishments would you make with Makin's Clay? I would love to see your creations!

Thanks for visiting today. I'll be back soon to share more artsy stuff! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: