Saturday, July 2, 2016

Mommy Daughter Tea Party

Hey there crafty friends! Sorry it's been awhile, life is good, but very busy lately, I've been trying my hand at more crafting videos and after several hours, I only got one decent video shot and edited. But it's all good, I'm learning. I am getting over the nervousness of talking on video. I hate the sound of my own voice on tape, lol. Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I made using Spellbinders dies to create all the flowers. I adore all the different flower dies that Spellbinders offers!


The picture is of my beautiful daughter Amber and granddaughter Elizabeth taken when they attended a tea party at their church. Aren't they beautiful?


The flowers are made with two different die sets. The pink flowers were made with Heart and Home Flower Play and the purple flowers (sorry, they look blue in the pics) were made with Spiral Blossom One. I also used Create A Ivy for some of the greenery and the butterflies were made with Donna Salazar Designs Cascading Butterflies.


I added flat back pearls to all of the pink flowers and Stickles were applied to all the flowers once they were adhered. I tucked in a couple pieces of tulle here and there around the flowers, too.

Thanks for visiting today. I'll be back soon to share that video and some other projects. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: