Thursday, July 7, 2016

Cozumel Mixed Media Page

Hi friends! I hope you are doing well. Still hot here in SC, but it will be probably until November. Yeah, we have weird weather here.

In my last post, I shared a video of how I made sea shell embellishments using Makin's Clay and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and Stained Glass Paint. I used the sea shells on this mixed media scrapbook page I created for Scrap n' Art Online Magazine.


My inspiration for this page was this picture from my cruise to Cozumel. Oh, I how I loved Cozumel! I will never forget that trip! 


I used Graphic 45 papers from the Voyage Beneath the Sea Collection that you can find in my Etsy shop HERE. I love everything about this paper collection! 


Here is a close-up of the sea shells. I also used May Arts mesh ribbon in natural, lots of seed beads, micro-beads, Micah flakes and some crushed glass glitter. Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 and Dazzle Tac Jewelry Glue were using to glue everything in place and of course I used my Westcott scissors and paper trimmer to cut the papers.


I think the little sea horse is my favorite :) He's so cute! I'm making more sea shells for another project, they are a little addictive. I also have some flower molds I want to try. Oh the possibilities!

Thanks for dropping in today. I hope you found some inspiration here. Be sure to visit Scrap n' Art Online Magazine for many more project ideas. (Did you hear? It's now all FREE! No more paid subscriptions. We've changed our format and are now a Facebook page. Please visit and like our page!!)

Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: