Sunday, July 3, 2016

Aqua Coastal Rectangle Wreath

Happy July 4th Weekend! It's very hot here in SC, feels like you will melt if you stay outside too long! What can make you feel cooler? The thought of being at the beach with the ocean breeze blowing through your hair. Walking in the cool ocean water with the waves coming in. That's what today's project reminds me of.



I made this wreath as an experiment with the new rectangular shaped work wreath form and the beautiful ribbon I found at Carolina Pottery. I love aqua blue, it reminds me of the beach and is one of my most favorite colors. 


This ribbon is just perfect for that beachy, coastal feel, too! I really like this shape wreath form and must get more! I put this together while watching the greenhouse nursery business a couple hours for my mom and dad last week. When Mom got home and saw this wreath, she loved it! So, I gave it to her because she's special :) We hung it on her front door right away. I'm happy it has a good home :) 

I hope you all have a fun and safe July 4th with family and friends! I'll be back soon with more fun crafty stuff! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: