Thursday, June 9, 2016

My Precious Angel

Hey there! I'm back today to share this sweet layout that I created for Scrap n' Art  using Hot Off the Press products and Spellbinders dies. I love the Hot Off the Press paper I used for the background!! It is so gorgeous in real life. The sweet face in the photograph is my granddaughter Elizabeth. Isn't she the most beautiful angel you ever saw?! Well, I guess I am a little biased.


I used coordinating papers to mat the picture and also for the flowers and leaves that were die cut with Spellbinders dies. Here's a close-up of the flowers and of course that precious face!! 


I love making flowers with Spellbinders dies! So many ways to coordinate them with any project. You can make them as plain or fancy as you like.
I am working on a video on how to make different kinds of flowers that I really like making. I'll share it as soon as it's done, so be on the look out for it.

I'll be back soon with more crafty stuff, too! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!





1 comment:

Olivia Fulmer said...

Beautiful paper! and layout.