Thursday, June 16, 2016

Birthday Calendar Booklet

Hey there! I'm back today to share this sweet little Birthday Calendar Booklet that I created using Canvas Corp products for Scrap n' Art Magazine.


I started with a 7gypsies Starter Journal - Kraft Mini as the base and used Canvas Corp papers (see bottom of this post for links) and lots of different trims and ribbons from my stash.  I also did some machine stitching on each page. The flower on the front of the book was made from the fabric and lace from my wedding dress. I've been making lots of these lately :)

This is a side view to show the trim I
used to tie the booklet closed.

Inside cover page. I fussy cut the sunflower
from Canvas Corp paper.

January page. The background paper for this
page is actually from product packaging. 

February and March pages. I used red crochet ribbon
and more lace from my wedding dress. 

April and May pages. More lace trim that I ink distressed
and some vintage trim from my stash.

August and September pages. Embellished with crinkled seam
binding tied in a bow and two kinds of lace. 

October and November pages. I used netting for October, reminds
me of a spider web. Blue lace and more vintage trim
on November's page

December page and inside back cover. I used some
fuzzy ribbon and red pom pom trim. 
This little book is perfect to keep track of all your friend's and family's birthdays and can be used year after year. Be sure to check out all the other designers projects on our Facebook page!

I'll be back soon with more projects. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!









Products Used:

    


No comments: