Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunny Day Crafting - Challenge #6

Hey there my crafts friends!! This weekend I am so happy to be attending a scrapbook retreat in Gatlinburg, Tennessee with 3 of my favorite crafty people and a whole room of other crafty people!!
I've made scrapbook layouts, some jewelry and took a mixed media class from my sweet friend Kristie. Wait until you see what she taught us to make!!
This week is challenge #6 on the Sunny Day Crafting Challenge Blog!!
This is the inspiration picture:


And this is my project:


I love every color in the rainbow and love it even more if I can include them all on one project! The picture is of my granddaughter in the middle and her two best friends. This little girl melts her Lollie's (that's me!!) heart!! 


I used several papers that my sweet friend gave me that just all seemed to go together. I think they are from Webster's Pages. I also used some bright buttons from Stampin' Up! and some Riley Blake elastic ruffle ribbon. It all came together rather quickly. 
I'm off to join the ladies for our last day of cropping, but I will share my crop projects with you soon. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!