Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Peeled Paint

Hey there crafty friends! Today I am sharing a small 6x6 canvas that I created using Tattered Angels Peeled Paint Kit. I love the peeled and chippy paint look!


I applied the paints and sprays per the package directions to the canvas, which was very quick and easy. I also applied some of the paints and sprays from the kit to the metal corner pieces, gears, medalion and key, then added some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist sprays in greens and blues. When the metal pieces were dry, I adhered them to the canvas with Beacon Adhesives 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue. 


To finish it off, I rubbed some silver paste to the edges of the metal pieces. I really love the patina that this piece has. I will definitely be using this kit and technique again!
Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back soon to share more projects.
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!









Products used in the project:

No comments: