Saturday, May 7, 2016

March Scrap n' Art Projects

Hey there crafty friends! Hope you are having a great weekend so far! I got a sweet little visit from my daughter, son-in-law and precious granddaughter today! They brought my Mother's Day gift a day early. What did I get? A big, yummy, delicious caramel and white chocolate dipped apple from Chocolate Monkey which is a wonderful little shop here that sells fudge and other yummy, chocolatey things! I was bad and ate the whole thing all by myself. lol
Today I am sharing some of the projects I made for the March issue of Scrap n' Art Magazine. 


This is a card I made for the Sketch article.

This is a close-up of the Sketch card. Lots of layers in this and
I even sewed on it!
 
Tag  I created for the Imagine Crafts
tutorial showing a faux patina technique.

Close-up the tag. I used a wooden butterfly and some ribbons,
gauze and vintage trim. 
 
This is a little (and by little, I mean 4x3") shadow box that I
decorated with things that remind me of Spring. 

Close-up of the shadow box. Includes fussy cut flowers, moss,
mulberry paper flowers, sweet little lady bug button and a
tiny frame with a butterfly paper inserted. 

Another close-up of the shadow box. Includes a fussy cut
blue bird with moss as a nest, Spring canvas flag,
a flower button and chipboard lattice type shape.
Thanks so much for visiting today! I'll be back soon to share more artsy goodness! 
Until next time...Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: