Monday, May 30, 2016

Country Girl Wedding Bouquet

Hey there! I hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day! Thank you to those who sacrificed everything for the freedoms we have!
I forgot to share the wedding bouquet and table decorations that I created for a friend's wedding. Her colors were turquoise and coral with a country cowboy/cowgirl theme. She wanted broaches included in the bouquet, so I found some at Hobby Lobby that fit the theme as well as their initials.



First, I bought a pre-made burlap floral base and the regular bouquet handle. After I had those two pieces put together, I added the coral burlap roses that I found at Hobby Lobby as well as the broaches, charms and beaded pieces that I put together. To fill in the bare spots, I added some May Arts net ribbon and lace. 




Some of the charms/broaches I added were the lock and key, a J and D for their initials, a crown because she used to compete in pageants and a cowboy boot.


I also decorated some wooden tags that we found with a butterfly cutout, all I did was stamp and emboss the A for their last name initial. They added the tags to the table centerpieces. 


The tag for the centerpiece for the bride and groom table got a heart shaped tag with their initials and a heart from chipboard that I applied the same bronze embossing powder to. 


My daughter Mariah was their photographer, so I used her pictures :) They came out better than mine!! 
The bride loved the bouquet and the table decorations and I'm soooo happy!! I really like making wedding bouquets :) 
That's all from me today. I'll be back soon with more crafty goodness! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: