Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Altered Frame Using Spellbinders Dies

Hey there crafty friends! Can you believe it's May already? My how time is flying! Today I am sharing a video that I made for Scrap n' Art Magazine using Spellbinders dies and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists to alter a plain wooden framed mirror. The finished piece looks like a carved wooden frame. There are so many things you can create using this technique. Go take a look at the video!


Here's a couple of pictures of the completed frame.




I got the framed mirror from Michael's years ago, but they probably still carry something similar. You can do this technique on just about any frame or anything you want to give some character to. What will you alter using this technique? I'd love to see your projects!!

I'll be back soon to share more art! Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!


No comments: