Sunday, April 3, 2016

Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #4

Hey there crafty friends! The Sunny Day Crafting photo inspiration challenge #4 is up today!
Here is the challenge picture.


Isn't it cute? There are several directions I could have gone with my project, but I decided to make my own version of a fairy. 



I love vintage photos and knew I wanted to use a photo of a little girl to alter. I found the picture of the little girl on Pinterest, printed it on a piece of thick watercolor paper, then fussy cut her out. The base is a 7x4" wooden block that I adhered patterned paper to, applied stenciling paste with a floral stencil and sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. 


I added some lace to the little girl's dress, colored her shoes pink and gave her lace applique butterfly wings. A little stickles was added to the shoes, wings and a little on her head to make her sparkly! Finally, I stamped "dream" on a small piece of pattern paper and adhered to the top and then added lace around the edges.

Be sure to go check out all the other design team member projects and link up your project, too!

That's all from me today. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!

Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!