Monday, April 4, 2016

Cute Organization with Deflecto

Hey there artsy friends! Happy first week of April! Wow, can't believe it's April already! Time is flying. Yesterday I spent a good bit of time in the Art House cleaning, purging and moving things around. Yeah, I threw some stuff away! It seems I will never be completely organized, as it's been pointed out to me that I have way too much stuff. Yes, I am a craft hoarder, there I said it, lol. 
I received this awesome tilt storage bin from Deflecto to alter for the January issue of Scrap n' Art. 
Here's how I decorated it :) 



In case you haven't noticed, I really like burlap. And tags. And Bingo game pieces. 


I love that there are six tilt bins, so I could spell out "create". I used the Bingo game pieces to number each bin and I labeled each bin with what I will store in them. 


Not only is it practical storage, but now it's cute, too! I have it sitting on one of my counter tops so it's very convenient to get to.
The Art House clean-up and rearrangement is coming along, slowly, but it's happening! I'm also working on some jewelry to put in the Etsy store and some more scrapbook/mixed media kits, too. I'll share the new items soon.
That's all from me today. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: