Sunday, March 20, 2016

Some Bunny Loves You

Hey there! I am back today and so excited to share my project for Sunny Day Crafting's Challenge 3!! Here is this week's inspiration picture.



Isn't that the cutest little bunny? That's what I used as the focal point for my card :)


The papers I used are from Maja Design and I also used a paper doily cut in half. I found a bunny template online and traced it on the pink paper, then embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The edges were inked to give it some pop. I finished it off with the sweet pink bow and a cute stamped tag that says "some bunny loves you".
Have you played along with the challenges yet? We would love for you to join us and don't forget to link up your projects!
I'll be back soon with more artsy goodness!!
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!!