Sunday, March 6, 2016

I Scream, You Scream! We All Scream For Ice Cream!!

Hello there! I'm so happy you've dropped by today! I have something fun and happy to share with you :) This week is Challenge 2 of the Sunny Day Crafting Blog's challenge!!! Here is the card I created for the challenge.


I've had these Stampin' Up! papers in my stash for a while now, just never had the right project in mind for them. Isn't it happy? The ice cream cone is created using different Spellbinders die cuts, as well as the sentiment. I was searching for the perfect ribbon to use, when I saw the curling ribbon in one of my ribbon baskets. Perfect for a birthday card!!! To create the sprinkles, I used an assortment of seed beads, bugle beads and micro beads.
Go check out all the other projects on the Sunny Day Crafting Blog and be sure to link up your creations, too!
I hope you are inspired by my card to do a little creating of your own. I'll be back soon to share some more craftiness with you!
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

The curly ribbon is perfect! What a great idea. Love your card. Excited you are part of the DT.
:) Janis

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Such an awesome idea to use curling ribbon and I love how you did the sprinkles with beads! Cute card!