Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Focus and Listen

Hello again crafty friends! I'm back today to share this art journal cover that I created using Canvas Corp products for the December issue of Scrap n' Art online magazine. I started by covering the journal cover with papers, paint and stamps.


The dress form is a Tim Holtz die cut from chipboard that I painted, stamped and dressed with gauze, lace, ribbon and canvas petal pieces. Most of the Canvas Corp items I used were from a sampler pack that was full of ephemera papers, burlap remnants and other embellishments. The title "Focus and Listen" are my one word from last year and this year. I thought that fitting :) 


I love layers and there are a lot of yummy layers on this project. I'm really pleased with how this turned out :)

That's it for me today. I'll be back soon with more!
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: