Monday, March 14, 2016

Collage Background with Robin's Nest Papers

Hello crafty friends!! It's spring weather here in the south, the flowers are blooming, birds are singing, but the pollen is killer! We had a pretty mild winter, so I hope spring sticks around a while and the scorching summer doesn't move in too fast. 
Today I'm sharing a video that I made for Scrap n' Art back in September using some awesome papers from Robin's Nest. I show you how to create a collage background you can use for scrapbook pages, cards or cut it apart and make tags or other embellishments. 



I used the finished collage for a heritage scrapbook page. The picture is of my Dad's paternal Grandmother, Florence Caroline (2nd from the left), her sisters and their mother, which is my Great, Great Grandmother (seated).


You can see more videos from the other talented designers on the Scrap n' Art YouTube channel HERE. Be sure to follow us!!

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back soon to share more projects.
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: