Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Beautiful Couple

Hey there crafty friends! I'm back today to share one of my most favorite layouts. This was a project created for the October issue of Scrap n' Art using a Bird's of a Feather kit



I love the papers and embellishments in this kit! So bright and happy :) The picture is of my daughter Mariah and her husband TC. I double matted the picture using papers from the kit and added all the wonderful embellishments. The blue flower on the botton left corner of the picture is one that I made using Spellbinders die cuts and Art Anthology color sprays. Love the burlap doily and butterflies from the kit. 


Here is a close-up of some of the embellishments. I like tucking things in behind a larger embellishmets, having them peeking out, like the heart and smaller flowers behind the large flower. 


I need to put this layout in a frame :) I actually need to put a lot of my layouts in frames! I don't think half of them would fit in a book, because most of them are bulky with lots of embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll share some more projects with you soon! Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: