Sunday, March 27, 2016

Another Awesome Sketch!

Hope you had a very Happy Easter!! We had a pretty low key day. Poor Dan had to work, so I cooked the ham and sides dishes. I have no problem saying he's a better cook than I am, lol, but I think I did a pretty good job :)

Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the sketch from November's issue of Scrap n' Art. This picture is of my grandson Grayson. He loves sticks and rocks and in this picture, he is carrying a stick that's almost as tall as he is!



I used lots of different materials for the layers on this page.There are of course patterned papers, but there is also a piece of denim and a burlap woven ribbon. I also sewed in some places and used washi tape. 


I received some new products from Graphic 45, Creative Embellishments and Petaloo for the Pickled Tink Crafts webstore. I'll be putting some awesome kits together that are beach/ocean themed, just in time for your summer projects! I also got some new beads in to make some more memory wire bracelets, just need to carve out some time to put them together. 

I'll be back soon to share more. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: