Sunday, February 14, 2016

Snow Happy!

Hey there all my crafty friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Valentine's weekend! My sweet Valentine is working all weekend. :(  But I'm making a lasagna dinner for him and I got him a gift basket complete with beer and beef jerky lol :)
Today, I am sharing a project for a Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L® tutorial that I made for the December issue of Scrap n' Art Online Magazine. I love this picture of my sweet granddaughter Elizabeth. We don't get much snow here in SC, so when we do, it's definitely a treat for the little ones. Me, not so much, lol. Since we aren't normally equipped with sleds and such, my daughter and son-in-law improvised and used a laundry basket and a rope to make a sled for Elizabeth. She had a blast!


If you haven't noticed before now, I kind of like banners. I use them as often as I can, it's kind of an obsession. Banners are so versatile and can be decorated in so many ways.  


I also love the color scheme I used on this page. You just can't go wrong with red, white and blue. 


And I love mixing patterns, too. Polka dots and gingham, love, love, love!! What about ribbons and trims. Check!! Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L® offers these awesome little clear envelopes to tuck memorabilia or embellishments in. I used a small one to create a little shaker card with fake snow and blue seed beads. Can't forget a little journaling on a library style card from Canvas Corp.

Yesterday I went to a local stamping and scrapbook show and bought lots of goodies to work with. Can't wait to use some of the stamps and stencils I got, but I have to finish my magazine projects first. I'm also in the process of rearranging things in the Art House to get better organized. We are taking a trip to Ikea really soon, so stay tuned to see what changes I make!

I'll share some more magazine projects soon.
Until next time....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!



No comments: