Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Babies in Digital

Digital scrapbooking is one of my favorite forms of crafting. Sometimes I would just rather stay in the house, curl up on the couch with a coffee and my computer and play around with downloads and pictures. Last year GottaPixel was our digital sponsor for Scrap n' Art and boy did they give us some awesome images to work with! These are the pages I created for the November issue.


I love using black and white or sepia tone photos when the
embellishments are so rich in color. The photo is my grandson
Grayson. My daughter took this picture in a tall grass field, perfect
for the fall theme of this kit. That curly headed boy melts my heart! 

This page was so fun to create! The picture is of my granddaughter
Elizabeth from a couple of years ago. Her glasses are the perfect
orange to match and coordinate with the colors in this kit.
She is such a sweet, silly, fun girl and  she melts my heart, too!! 
I want to put all the pages I've created into a book one day. I have ordered a few of my pages as canvases and given them as gifts. Those are so fun!
Do you create digitally? If so, what is your favorite place to order downloads? I'm always on the lookout for more :)

That's all from me for now. Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: