Tuesday, February 2, 2016

CHA Class Projects

Hey there! I'm back today to share the projects I made in the two classes that I took at CHA. I had so much fun and learned about some awesome products that I've never worked with before.
The first class I took was by Pebeo using their new mixed media paints: Fantasy Prisme, Fantasy Moon, Vitrail and Cernes Relief.


These paints are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! They react with each other to create wonderful depth and movement that almost looks like the inside of a geode. I can't wait to get my hands on some more of these!!   

                                     

The second class I took was with Makin's Clay. I have never worked with clay, but have always wanted to. This clay is no bake and is really light weight and flexible. They were very generous giving us a lot of the product to keep. I will definitely be making lots more things with this clay!


Check out the close-up of the sea shells. Aren't they awesome? All the sea shells as well as the seaweed and the seahorse were made with the clay. You can die cut this clay! Oh the possibilities!! 


Although very different products and projects, I love them both. I must have more to create more with them!! I am so happy that I took both of these classes!

Also while at CHA, I did the Make and Take at several booths and will share some of those with you tomorrow.

Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!


1 comment:

Cindi Bisson McGee said...

So glad you enjoyed the Makin's Clay® class at CHA! Your project came out great! :0) I'd love to share any future projects you make with Makin's Clay® on our social media sites too- and of course, link back to you! :0) Happy crafting!