Saturday, January 16, 2016

More Pics From CHA

Hey there crafty friends! I hope you enjoyed seeing the pictures I posted yesterday from my trip to CHA. Today I'm back to share more awesome stuff that I saw there. I also met some awesome, sweet and talented people and I took a couple of classes and a few make and takes, too.

These adorable butterfly fairies were in
the Spellbinders booth. How sweet are these?!!

I met another Lorrie who spells her name the same way I do!!
Well, she found me, lol. 

Yummy stuff in the Canvas Corp booth.

more beautiful projects from Canvas Corp Brands

and the awesomeness continues!! I WANT IT ALL!!

I finally got to meet this sweet lady in person.
This is Terre from Spellbinders and also one of'
my co-designers on the Scrap n' Art team.
She is the sweetest!!!

This caught my eye in the Prima Marketing
booth. It's a loom kit to create some awesome
wall banners using fibers, lace, and anything else
you want to add to it. I MUST HAVE THIS!!

This is Courtney in action demonstrating
how to use the loom. She was so sweet and
was such an inspiration to watch. And I was the
winner of the giveaway of one of the finished pieces!
It is gorgeous and so special!!

I took a lot of pics of the booth display
projects, especially the Prima booth.
So many amazing things to see!

Close up of how detailed and dimensional
this beautiful project is.

This booth was adorable! The company
is Midwest Design Imports and I will
definitely be ordering from them.

More from Midwest Design Imports.
Love these butterflies! They would be
a perfect finishing touch for any project.

Of course I have to include a shot from the view from our hotel room

California sunrise


Love the key sewn into mesh attached to a tag.
Love every little detail. 


Banners!! 

this is so cool

Be a Flamingo :)

This is a close-up of the project from the Pebeo paints class that
I took. I have to finish the background and paint the frame. I will
share the full project when it's finished :)

I have a thing for shadow boxes and this one is so cute!!

More banners! I also have a thing for banners :)
Were you at CHA? If so, what was your favorite booth, product or class? I have to say that Prima was my favorite booth and my next favorite was the Graphic 45 booth. My favorite product was the Japanese papers and washi tapes in The Rare Orchid booth. I only took two classes and I have to say that the Makins Clay class was my favorite of the two. I've never worked with clay, so I was happily surprised at how fun and easy it is to work with. And the endless possibilities of things you can create. It's not just for kids anymore. The other class I took was by Pebeo paints. I love the project we made (sneak peek above), but I'm not sure the paints can be used in a lot of applications. I still want them all, though!
I have tons more pictures to share, so stay tuned!
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: