Thursday, January 14, 2016

Highlights From My First CHA Show!!

I'm back from CHA and I am so excited and inspired! I have a ton of ideas running through my head. There was so much to see there and hope I didn't miss anything. I took a ton of pictures and met lots of awesome people. My brain is on pretty product overload!! Go grab a coffee and enjoy all the pretties, too :)


The Canvas Corp, Tattered Angels and 7 Gypsies booth was gorgeous!!

I LOVE canning jars!!
How perfect is this painted one made up as a picture holder?
Must make some of these!!
(this was in the Spellbinders booth)

Gorgeous frame in the Prima Marketing booth

Not only are the new paper lines from Graphic 45 spectacular,
their booth decorations were AMAZING!!!

Just a few of the new Graphic 45 embellishments


Beautiful Prima flowers


This booth was full of flowers, feathers, butterflies and fun and
sweet miniatures to create cute little fairy gardens, 


This is a canvas that I made in a class
using Makins Clay. I've never played with clay
before, but I think I'm hooked.


Sunrise in Anaheim. The mountains in the distance were beautiful. 

This is my first time going to CHA and my first trip to California. I loved every minute of it! I took many more pictures and will share some more pictures from CHA tomorrow, so stay tuned!!




No comments: