Friday, January 1, 2016

Dare to Dream

Happy New Year!! I hope you had a great start to 2016! We were somewhat lazy today and watched the old Twilight Zone episodes most of the day. I love those shows!

I can finally share with you a video that I made for Scrap n' Art magazine. I am quite happy with myself for learning how to shoot and edit them. I really hate the sound of my own voice on tape, so making the videos is really stepping outside my comfort zone.


I looked for some happy upbeat music to use in the videos and I finally found the one that I really like. The card in the video was made using Kaisercraft products from the Blue Bay and Botanica collections. I hope you enjoy watching my process of putting this card together!!


I love the bird and butterfly die cuts. Aren't they sweet?!



Be sure to check out this month's edition of the magazine, too. It's packed full of amazing projects!!

Thanks for visiting me today. I'll be back soon to share more!!
Until then....
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!




No comments: