Tuesday, December 8, 2015

October's GottaPixel Digital Projects

Hello again!! Hope you're doing well since our last visit. I'm just gearing up for the holidays, although I haven't yet put up my Christmas tree and decorations. I'll be working on that this week and of course I'll share pictures here!
Today, I want to share two digital scrapbook pages that I created for the October issue of Scrap n' Art Online Magazine.


I made this first page around that sweet picture of my granddaughter and two of her little friends at her birthday party. I love that girl so much!! Wouldn't it be awesome if these three stay friends all through school and we get a picture of them at graduation just like this one? How cool would that be??!! 
 

The second page is from my cruise to Cozumel last year. Loved the gorgeous clear water and the white sand. Of course I had to get my feet sandy! I really want to go back some day :)

I'm really excited that I am able to attend the CHA convention in January. This is my first time going and I'm nervous about flying, but it's something that I've wanted to do for a few years. I found out today that I am actually getting a press pass from Scrap n' Art and am really happy and excited to be able to cover the convention for the mag. I'm even more excited that I get to see some of the ladies from the cruise!!

I'll be back soon to share other projects. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: