Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Playing Around with Movie Maker

One of the things that's great about being on a design team is that sometimes we are forced to step outside of our comfort zone and create or do something we normally wouldn't.  Before I became a designer for Scrap n' Art magazine, I would have never done a video tutorial. In fact, I put it off as long as I could, but they finally made me, lol. I hate the sound of my voice on tape, so that's the biggest reason I fought it for so long. I found a way to get around having to talk a lot during the videos. Music and subtitles! And if you know me, it has to be bubbly, happy music :) Here is a video I did last night that is just a compilation of some of the digital scrapbook pages that I've created.


I really love how this turned out!! I will definitely be doing more of these :)

Recently I've been thinking a lot about moving things around in the Art House again. The way I have it set up is just not working. I wish I could just take everything out and start from scratch, but that's not going to happen right now. I just have to make do with what I've got, besides, I like the eclectic mis-matched furniture and quirky things I've made myself. I started a Pinterest board a while back for Craft Spaces and plan on using some more of those ideas. The biggest thing I need to do is purge!! I think I may just start putting things that I've had for a while and not used in boxes and offering them as grab bags in my Etsy store. Sounds like a plan, right? Let's just see if I will actually do it.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week! We will be going to Florida to see my Mom's family. I haven't seen most of them in years, so I'm really looking forward to that! I have to finish all my magazine projects before this weekend is over, so I better get to work!
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: