Sunday, November 15, 2015

Joy Christmas Ornament

Christmas is my most favorite holiday and I love making Christmas decorations and ornaments. This is one of the ornaments I made this week :)


The base is a chipboard coaster that I covered with papers from Maja Design's Vintage Frost Basics line, then loaded it up with sweet embellishments. The wooden tile letters spelling out "JOY" are of course Scrabble game pieces and the snowflake on the right side under the photo is a plastic Christmas ornament that I cut in half. The blue poinsettia is from Petaloo and the hanger is made from May Arts ribbon. (you can find some Petaloo flowers and May Arts ribbon in the Pickled Tink Crafts online store!!!) 


Isn't this vintage image just adorable? It is cut out from one of the Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics papers. I distressed the edges of the picture and then inked with a Versa-Magic Dew Drop in Sahara Sand. I also inked the edges of the coaster base. These ornaments are so easy and fun to make! I hope you are inspired to make your own Christmas ornaments :)

I am working on some Christmas wreaths to teach in a class. I'll share those with you soon.
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: