Thursday, November 12, 2015

I Love a Good Sketch!

When I first started scrapbooking, I had no clue what I was doing, so I usually went by a template or a sketch. I still like sketches to help just start creativity when I'm having a creative block. Scrap n' Art Online Magazine features a sketch every month. This is the layout I created using the sketch from August.


Click on the picture to go directly to the
sketch article in Scrap n' Art Online Magazine.
I adore this picture of my grandson Grayson. He and my granddaughter Elizabeth are my favorite subjects to scrapbook :) Here is a close-up of my little guy.


Go check out all the other projects that the SNA designers created with this sketch and then make something of your own!
I've been making some sweet Christmas ornaments this week and also some more memory wire bracelets. I'll share those soon.
Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: