Saturday, October 3, 2015

All Smiles & #4 on the Bucket List

My sweet grandson Grayson is such a sweet little guy and he always has a smile on his face. This picture was taken when he was about a year old. Now he's two and a half, has curly blonde hair and a big personality!! 


This is a digital page that I made for June's issue of Scrap n' Art Online Magazine using that month's GottaPixel digital download. I made a second page using the same kit. There were a lot of British embellishments in the kit, so I added pictures of places in London I would like to see. I especially love the telephone booth :)


Pickled Tink Crafts online store is being featured in October's issue of Scrap n' Art and I am so excited!! All the designers did such a great job and created beautiful projects with one of my kits. Be sure to go check it out!!

This weekend we are working a booth at a Comic Convention in our area. Dan and Dakota are really the ones working it, I'm just a tag along, lol. We are kinda bummed that the rain that we've had for over a week continues. Hurricane Joaquin is causing some pretty bad weather and flooding down around the coast, but so far we are only getting the rain.

I'll be back soon with some more projects to share. Until then...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: