Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Rusty and Chippy

I love rusty metal and chippy paint and weathered wood. I was in rusty, chippy, weathered heaven when I went to a crop back in July held at a bed and breakfast. Look at these...

LOVE this rusty metal siding!! 

Only Mother Nature can create wonderful, beautiful chippy paint!!


Call me crazy, but I would love an accent wall 
in my living room or bedroom just like this!

I really want to print these images on 12x12 paper and use them in my scrapbooking. Wouldn't they make awesome background papers?! 

I tend to bring my rusty and chippy obsession into my crafting, too. I adore crackle paste and love to distress the edges of all the papers. I bought some rusty metal bells and stars a while back and will be using them in some Christmas crafts soon. Do you like the distressed, rusty and chippy look? or are you more of a clean lines kinda crafter? 

I've been busy putting together some more awesome kits for the Pickled Tink Crafts online store!! Go check out the newest kit that I just added today. It's called Jack & Jill and is packed full of awesomeness!! Here's a peek at the embellishments that are in the kit.


That's all from me tonight. I'll be back soon with some projects. Until then...

Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!



No comments: