Friday, September 4, 2015

Love My Sweet Girl!

One of the coolest things about being a design team member of Scrap n' Art Online Magazine is the wide range of products we get to work play with every month. And one of my favorites is the digital products from GottaPixel. You can get a free digital kit each month if you subscribe to the magazine. I made these two layouts with the kit from May. 


The kit is very girly with fun papers and embellishments. I created the first layout with flowers and used a picture if Elizabeth and her rainbow bear from Build-a-Bear. 


The second layout is one of my favorites! Love how the colors in our clothing matches the colors of the papers and embellishments :) That is my sweet girl!! I can't believe she will be 4 years old this Sunday. Time sure does fly!

I'm working on more kits for the store :) I have so much fun putting them together.

That's all from me tonight. I'll be back soon with more projects :) Until then....

Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: