Sunday, September 27, 2015

I Love Teacups

I'm not sure where my love of teacups comes from, but there's just something about a cute little floral teacup :) So my teacup obsession love spills over into my paper crafting. Imagine my excitement when I received the papers from Blue Fern Studios that had pretty floral teacups on them. I did a tutorial on this card in June's issue of Scrap n' Art magazine. Here's a quick run down of how I made it.


I used fussy cut the teacup from the Montage Calling Cards paper. The sweet fairy image was cut from the Mercantile paper.


The butterfly is the  Heartfelt Creations Butterfly Medley die cut from a Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Creative Sheets and covered with white Fun Flock. The frame around the butterfly was die cut from the same 3D Foam Creative Sheet with  Spellbinders®  Classic Scallop Circles Lg and then added Art Ingredients Mica Powder in Teal.


If you haven't noticed  from looking at most of the cards I make, I love to include a pretty bow. Here's a tip: custom color white ribbon by using color sprays to color coordinate with your project. I think it's a nice finishing touch. 

The weather has really cooled off here in SC and it's officially fall!! I bought some stuff to make some more fun fall wreaths and I'll share those soon. 
I've also got a new kit in the Pickled Tink Crafts store and bought some stuff to make more. Go check out everything available :) www.pickledtinkcrafts.weebly.com
Until next time... 
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!

No comments: