Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fall is in the Air

It's getting cooler here in SC, for the time being anyway. This morning was so nice, but tomorrow will probably be hot again. We have weirdo weather here! I can tell Fall is getting very close because people are asking me to make wreaths again. This is my first wreath of the season and I really like it :)


The base is a grapevine wreath that I added burlap to and then loaded it down with flowers, berries and pumpkins. The A was painted with Annie Sloan Old White chalk paint. The orange chevron bow finishes it off :) The girl I made it for loved it!

I have exciting news about Pickled Tink Crafts online store! It will be featured in the October issue of Scrap n' Art magazine!! I am so excited and can't wait to see what the other designers created with the kit I sent each of them. I'm also working on ideas for new scrapbook and mixed media kits and will update you on those soon :)

Until next time...
Hugs and Happy Craftin'!!









Edited:
Linking up to these awesome Linky Parties!! (click on the image below to go directly to the party)

No comments: